In May 2018 the Data Protection Act is to be replaced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). A new renewal/membership form reflecting the change to GDPR will be available from the 1st website from 1st February. Copies will also be available at breakfast and monthly group meetings. All renewing members and new members will be required to complete and sign the form on an annual basis. The new form will have provision for change of details and will give us a better chance to keep our records up to date.
Our membership year runs from 1st March until the end of February. ( If you join after November, your membership will be extended until the following year).
We offer three types of membership:
- Full – for one person – £15
- Joint – two people at the same address – £20
- Concessionary – £5. e.g. student, unwaged. (Please contact us with any queries).
Membership entitles you to vote at our AGM and a reduced donation at our monthly meetings.
To join or renew your membership:
Download our membership form as a Word or pdf.Please wait until after 1st Feb 2018 for new form to be available.
- Complete the form and get it to us either by post, email or bring it to a breakfast or group meeting.
- Please pay by bank transfer – details on the form , -cheque made payable to Gloucestershire Humanists or by cash.
If you want to find out more about us before deciding whether to join then you can join our mailing list as a supporter for up to two years.