We’re proud of what we do as a group and hope that you choose to support us.
The group offers:
- a varied and interesting programme of meetings
- support of Humanists UK and National Secular Society
- a monthly social Sunday breakfast gathering
- representation of the voice of the non-religious through our membership of the Gloucestershire Standing Advisory Council on Religious Education – the body that, by law, is responsible for devising the local RE curriculum in schools and monitoring collective worship
- support for those who contact use who have concerns about religious privilege and its impact, particularly parents of school children
- the promotion of awareness of non-religious ceremonies offered by Humanist UK’s Humanist Ceremonies network
- involvement in pastoral care settings such as prisons and hospitals
- this website, a Facebook page and Twitter feed
You can read our Privacy Statement here.